3 Posts

Dice Forge» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bat Cave Promo Card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dev Null
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My box contained something that looked like a promo card: it's a 5 sun + 5 moon card, with a blue dot on the back, that has a picture of what looks like a flock of bats flying out of a cave. It's worth 27 points, instead of the usual 26 for the blue dot card in that slot.

How do I use this card? Do I replace one of the existing blue dot cards in that slot? Or just add it, but only when playing with blue dot cards in that slot? Is it the first card in the pile? Or the last? Or should I shuffle it in?

Thanks for any advice,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dev Null
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevermind; found this:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26254431#26254431

In the General forums, from the makers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Libellud Team
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Dev Null wrote:
My box contained something that looked like a promo card: it's a 5 sun + 5 moon card, with a blue dot on the back, that has a picture of what looks like a flock of bats flying out of a cave. It's worth 27 points, instead of the usual 26 for the blue dot card in that slot.

How do I use this card? Do I replace one of the existing blue dot cards in that slot? Or just add it, but only when playing with blue dot cards in that slot? Is it the first card in the pile? Or the last? Or should I shuffle it in?

Thanks for any advice,

Hi, actually they're harpies but we love the name "bat cave promo card"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.