Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fletcher Smith
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I started to add a reply to each of several existing customer service threads but decided it would be more impactful to add a separate thread.

My upgrade pack and expansion Gearlocs were waiting for me when I got home from work this evening. Everything looks great and I can't wait to get everything organized and try out the new Gearlocs!

I've dealt with Josh and Adam (and Josh/Ghillie) a handful of times since my original purchase. They've been very helpful and extremely generous. I've found that this hobby has a good number of solid, helpful publishers, which, unfortunately, seems like an anomaly in today's retail space. Still, I'd put CTG at or near the top of those I've dealt with.

For those disappointed in any slow response - I suggest you send a follow up communication if you haven't heard from them after a few days. As several other threads point out, until they get some CS help hired it's still a small operation. I'm confident your contact was overlooked rather than ignored.

Thanks again, CTG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wielgus
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Fletcher!

And I would echo what Fletcher said, we're working through email and messages like crazy right now, but with a team of four, we do miss something occasionally. Please let us know if you think you've been forgotten!

We had our two new customer service folks start TODAY! We're going to be training them for a bit, but hopefully we'll be back to being ahead of the game soon, and more than ready to handle the flood of questions and inquiries that will come with the Undertow Kickstarter next month!

Thanks so much for your patience as we grow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.