A Handful of Stars» Forums » General

Subject: Will this hit retail any time soon? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
isaac carr
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Curious. I love a good deck builder + area control (Tyrants of the Underdark is a huge favorite of mine) and this looks kinda sexy to boot. Any word on retail release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
no law on ceres.... just cops.
badge
i keep warning you. doors and corners, kid. that's where they get you.
mbmbmbmbmb
There won't be a retail release. 2500 copies were made total. In the USA, you can get one from the BGG store.

There will not be a reprint, and Wallace sold the rights to FFG... so it may or may not see the light of day again, and if it does, it may be different.

edit: Looks like BGG store is sold out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
isaac carr
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Wowza! At $120 I might have to think on that... Dang the game looks nice, but...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Watson
United Kingdom
Banstead
Surrey - United Kingdom
flag msg tools
ASL - other tactical wargames call it Sir.
badge
Beneath this mask there is an idea.....and ideas are bulletproof.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's available in the UK from Gameslore for £55 (about $77), but I'm not sure what shipping to the US will do to that price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
I bought it from the Grey Fox Games webstore earlier in the week for $70 + $10 shipping. Looks like they still have some copies available.

http://www.greyfoxgames.com/games/a-handful-of-stars/j

Edit: Despite that page saying all orders are preorders my copy - ordered on Sunday - shipped on Monday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Meyer
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Never Believe wrote:
I bought it from the Grey Fox Games webstore earlier in the week for $70 + $10 shipping. Looks like they still have some copies available.

http://www.greyfoxgames.com/games/a-handful-of-stars/j

Edit: Despite that page saying all orders are preorders my copy - ordered on Sunday - shipped on Monday.

Yeah, I ordered here on Monday and it arrived Friday. Looking forward to playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugen Bacic
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Board Game Bliss (www.boardgamebliss.com) also has it for $99cdn which is about $82us plus shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.