Rayguns and Rocketships» Forums » General

Subject: 48 hour shipping notice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terrence Miltner

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got an email to make sure my shipping info was right.

Very exciting news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hurray!

I haven't heard any impressions about the game all this time, but I've seen some gencon photos of people playing seeming to have a good time. Hope it holds up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodger Samuel
United States
Beaver Falls
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, looking forward to this. I'm quite pleased with the games I've received by backing Kickstarter projects--Cthulhu Wars; Moscow, Leningrad, and Bloody Monday [the block games from VentoNuovo]; Kill Doctor Lucky, etc. Now, if Warehouse 13 meets its goal, I'll be thrilled!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Rogers
United States
Thousand Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Polioliolio wrote:
Hurray!

I haven't heard any impressions about the game all this time, but I've seen some gencon photos of people playing seeming to have a good time. Hope it holds up!

Terrance
Terrence Miltner

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
played a demo of the game at Gen-Con. What were your thoughts about it, Terrance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terrence Miltner

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh... I failed to subscribe to my own post. Just saw this. o_0

I liked the game. The dual scale is a new way of playing ship combat and skirmish game in one game.

A lot of the game will depend on your fellow players and if you all buy in on playing the scenarios and not just going for the straight beatdown. The mechanics support the story and the characters look like a lot of fun.

Until I get to play the full game myself, my expectation is a fun sandbox to play pulp sci-fi stories out on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly this is already being sold and available while Kickstarter backers have yet to receive there copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter backers are also getting exclusive Captains which will never be released to retail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.