3 Posts

Russian Railroads: Juri Dreigleisky» Forums » General

Subject: Language? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
Will this ever be available in English (and if so, when)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The engineer game piece is language independent. The description for it is in German, but it translates as:

"Setup: either mix in with the other engineers, but make sure no two engineers with the same rank are in the game at the same time; or just replace the original engineer #13 with this one before starting play. [NB, this is the same rule/method for setup as adding the engineers from the mini-expansion and from German Railroads to the base game during setup]

When using, move 3 rails of your choice one step each, but each must be on a different track. You must also follow all other relevant rules."

There's a thread about this on the Russian Railroads Forum and someone was kind enough to translate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Spath
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still hoping there will be an official rules PDF in English at some point, not because I'm unsure how to use the tile, but because I like to have official rules to print out for everything!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.