Too Many Bones» Forums » Rules

Subject: Tantrum 'Like a Wolf' die vs Flight skill rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I had a situation where i wanted to use Tantrum's lashback die against a baddie that attacked me but had flight skill.

I played it that i could not use the lashback die because after the baddie attacked me, it gained the flight characteristic.

Did i play this right?

thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel B
msg tools
I believe you played that wrong. Flight skill only prevents the flight baddie from being targeted, and your lashback on tantrum simply says to do # dmg back to baddie who hit you. I might be wrong though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. your interpretation does sound correct.

I just now ran into similar situation with another wolf baddie. So my follow-up question is if i use the Lashback die against a Wolf, does he get to strike me back again that turn. I believe my die is then exhausted so it's literally not lashback back and forth until one of us dies during that round lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Aristides
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exo Desta wrote:

Edit: As a sidenote, the Like a Wolf skill die is put into an Active Slot, and so doesn't exhaust unless Mischief takes it from you, or you decide to remove it, or etc.

Like a Wolf (and Like a Wyrm) is exhausted once it is used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Understanding the lashback die is exhausted after use, does the wolf's lashback still come into effect in response to my lashback?

I'm guessing no but would like to validate

thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.