The Inquisitive Meeple
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
The Inquisitive Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
On your turn do you just send workers to one board or if you have enough workers can I send some to the mine, the city and the bank on same turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alban Thomas
France
Blain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My gut feeling is that you send worker to/activate only one city area when you choose "Action B: Work", but unless I missed something, you've got a point : it is not explicitly stated in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Hollander
Netherlands
Roosendaal
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can only send you workers to one area on the board: the mine OR the quary OR the grain fields OR the bank OR the bank.

Instead of sending working the to one of these areas you can also go to the city. You don't place any workers here, but place your contractor to choose an action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ali S
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can we get a confirmation of this from the developer, this doesn't appear to be the case from my reading of the rules!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominik Voelzke
Germany
flag msg tools
Would really appreciate a confirmation.
Trying to play our very first game and exactly this question came up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kovar
Czech Republic
Prague 6
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm we got exactly to the same question during our first game yesterday.
I mean that u can visit multiple locations, cause in the rulebook at Action: Work is this sentence: “Send your workers to different areas of the city to collect goods and/or money.”
And its not possible to get goods and money without visiting different locations. What I’m still not sure, if u can lets say go to the bank then to the farmland and then also use City location with your contractor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rüdiger Dorn
Germany
Nürnberg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Hello,

you can send your workers only to ONE area per turn.
So it´s right, what Jeroen wrote.

Best regards
Rüdiger Dorn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.