Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Hey Joe

The rules reads that whatever Air points you receive for the day that is all you can use in total for AM/PM game day.

for example: if the allies receive 16 air points for the day i was told that you would get 16 air points to use for AM mission and then another 16 air points to be used for PM missions, but it seems rule 20.1.2 is stating you get 16 air points in total for the day. So if you spend 16 air points in the AM turn, you are done for the rest of the day with air points.

Now, if you recall i was playing like that where air points were for the total game day, but you corrected me saying air points it was AM & PM usage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
badge
Look at my collection and let's play something on VASSAL
mb
Joseph if I may interject here, it simply comes down to the number of AP's available as each AP can fly only one air mission regardless of GT. Therefore if you use all your AP's up in the AM GT you will have none in the PM GT or at least that's the way the current rules read. Now if it turns out as you suggest that those same "used" AP's are available in both the AM & PM, then Doug will have another cleanup on isle 6...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Joey or Gunny wrote:
Joseph if I may interject here, it simply comes down to the number of AP's available as each AP can fly only one air mission regardless of GT. Therefore if you use all your AP's up in the AM GT you will have none in the PM GT or at least that's the way the current rules read. Now if it turns out as you suggest that those same "used" AP's are available in both the AM & PM, then Doug will have another cleanup on isle 6...

Joey you are correct and that is how ive been playing until back in July when I was told I'm playing it wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.