Popular Tags: [View All]
Magic Erwt
Belgium
Nieuwerkerken
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me, but please Do!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be 100% sure. Is the Wall of Stone, placed by Olazábal, climbable? Or are the Acolyte and Guard locked up in the room?

My assumption is they are locked up in that room and can't get out... Hope I played it correctly... If not, I cheated big time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Broderick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A wall is a wall. It never even occurred to me that they'd try and climb it - they don't climb any of the other walls. I picture it as a floor to ceiling wall. It's a very useful ability in the right circumstances.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
... ...
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is definitely allowed. You should use a square room token though that fills an entire square.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Broderick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nikolas88 wrote:
You should use a square room token though that fills an entire square.

Yep, I didn't look at the photo' until now. There's a square tile depicting a stone wall (from above) with a big white 'X' on it. That's the one to use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Wall of stone is just similar to any other wall. It also has the "X" sign that indicates that no climbing or LoS through it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Erwt
Belgium
Nieuwerkerken
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me, but please Do!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.