Chris Yi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the new episode at: http://shoutengine.com/MeepleOverboard/

Have you thought about getting a gaming table, but it's just not worth the price tag? We have some experience with different gaming table options, and we want to share ways you can get a nice gaming surface. Also, we discuss those many, many negative prefixes we have in English. It's a non-un-interesting adventure!

Lastly, we review Century: Spice Road by Emerson Matsuuchi and published by Plan B Games. It's a quick and easy game that's really gotten some buzz this year, but is it worth checking out? We'll give you our likes, dislikes, thoughts on replayability, and some similar games to check out.

If you have thoughts to share with us, check out the guild at boardgamegeek.com/guild/2046
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Lowe
United States
Hayward
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
do you have any photos of your gaming table and the table top?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Yi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Here's a picture with the table top off, with the blue flannel gaming surface, and the other with the topper on, so we can enjoy a nice meal! In the background of the picture with the top on, you can actually see the previous tabletop my friend had built. We just set that on top of a folding card table. Both work great, but I really like the current table we have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Yi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Here's a picture of it holding the game that probably eats the most table space, Firefly: The Game, for scale. It could fit four players, but thankfully we don't have either of the expansion boards. I don't think that would fit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.