Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Schneider
Germany
Stockstadt
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I really like the game, the solo/cooperative version plays well with any player count. As long as you use more than one character, I find it a bit too easy, using just one.
The competitive mode.... I really love that one. But I think it really shines with 3 or 4 players. You have more players to play karma cards on, not only playing them against the same character the whole time.

So, if you like coops, it's a really good game (slightly biased because I love the theme whistle). If you want to 'only' play the competitive version of it... it's still a really fun game but I think it's even more fun with more players. So as a strictly 2 player game, you'd get a: 'probably worth it' from me.

If you're going to Essen this year, you can try to play it before you cave in an buy it... I mean, before you decide if you want to buy it or not whistle

Components are really great, its easy to teach and fun to play. I'm happy I've backed it on kickstarter, if thats any help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Looby Lou
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We've only played on co-op mode and I have to say it was the worst co-op experience ever for 2 players.. one person goes up followed by the other player and that's pretty much it in each game.. so pointless!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the game really shines at higher player counts, and 2 player co-op might be the "weakest" experience, but that's a relative comparison. It can be a very enjoyable experience, especially at the more challenging levels. It is a bit too easy at the beginner level, but the "legendary" level is extremely challenging and requires a high degree of cooperation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.