3 Posts

Fury of Dracula (third/fourth edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: After combat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Mason

Illinois
msg tools
So, in the 3rd Edition, after 6 rounds of combat, combat ends regardless of if any combatants are defeated.

What happens then? Does Dracula go into hiding again? Is he still in that city? Does time go to the next round? What stops the hunters from just attacking again immediately?

My wife and I can't seem to find anything that covers what happens after combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jemason921 wrote:
So, in the 3rd Edition, after 6 rounds of combat, combat ends regardless of if any combatants are defeated.

What happens then? Does Dracula go into hiding again? Is he still in that city? Does time go to the next round? What stops the hunters from just attacking again immediately?

My wife and I can't seem to find anything that covers what happens after combat.

All combatants remain in the same location and (unless there are any Dawn/Dusk effects still to perform) you proceed with Lord Godalming's next action. Dracula is still revealed as long as he is in a location with a hunter.

If the combat was at Dawn, the hunters have the opportunity to leave the city, but if they don't another combat will automatically happen at Dusk.

If the combat was at Dusk, the hunters' following actions will be at night so they can't leave the city, but Dracula has the opportunity when he takes his Dracula phase. If Dracula does not leave the city, there will automatically be another combat at Dawn.

Combats will always happen at Dawn or Dusk if Dracula is in the same land location as a hunter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Mason

Illinois
msg tools
Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.