Subject: Looking for graphic designer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank West
England
Bristol
flag msg tools
designer
Lover and creator of immersive games, join the adventure!
badge
Lover and creator of immersive games, join the adventure!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I am currently searching for a Graphic Designer to join me on a new project set in The City of Kings universe. I am specifically looking for someone who is experienced with iconography, typography and layout. I have some urgent work I would like completed by the end of October and other projects which will be starting next year.

Please note. We do all our artwork in-house so we are not looking for character, landscape or any other types of illustrations or concept art at this time.

You can see some of our existing work here, and I am looking for someone comfortable working within this world.

If you are interested, please send me your portfolio and any information you think would be relevant. The best way to contact me is via the following email: Frank@tcokgame.com

I will respond to everyone who emails me.

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them here and I will respond when I can.

Thanks.

Frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.