Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Arcadia Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Well done and fun custom made new scenarios (in english and french) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Correa
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi guys I did some custom made scenarios, on a fansite. It starts with Hobbit, Jurassic park, and pirates themes, (in PDF) and I have some more on the way with a campaign. (In English et en francais )

There are painted miniatures as well on the website.

Plz leave your feedback

https://mikeprsmtl.wixsite.com/arcadiaquestfansite
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Alaiz
Spain
flag msg tools
I love the idea.

I have dabbled into doing custom scenarios as well and one lesson I learnt is to limit the amount of necessary extra content needed to make it playable for those that do not have every mini and expansion.

Example, don't use any dragon specific tile on the mountain and let "any dragon" be used. Also remove the pets specific tile as well.

Or at least create a second map layout called "limited edition" that makes it playable with the minimum required components.

Just my two cents.

Love the idea of heroes as enemies by the way, been thinking about it for a while.

This thread should be moved to variants by the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Correa
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks for the feedback !

Actually for the "at least create a second map playable with the minimum.." that's exactly what I did

There's the scenario, then the map, and then the 2nd map which is the "limited edition one". (with a comment for special rules for this limited edition).

I uploaded the 4th scenario on the website

http://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/7ba4eb_47a7a1623067429292dde1c...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TIAGO ALVES ARAUJO

Washington
msg tools
My friend also would like to do my adventures, could you help me by telling me how you did to create the maps of the adventures?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.