Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1 when the Queen comes into player she turns face up in the complex. Do I now make a new hive deck to move her to the complex?
2 The Queen I turned up had quadruple strike so when she gets to the complex I assume she gets 4 attacks against the player in that players turn?
3 the Queen can she use her strike cards to just attack a player as long as the stikes beat the players armour?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Colombo
Italy
San Giorgio su Legnano
Italia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PandaBall wrote:
1 when the Queen comes into player she turns face up in the complex. Do I now make a new hive deck to move her to the complex?
2 The Queen I turned up had quadruple strike so when she gets to the complex I assume she gets 4 attacks against the player in that players turn?
3 the Queen can she use her strike cards to just attack a player as long as the stikes beat the players armour?

1) When the Hive runs out reshuffle the dead enemy pile like in a normal game, if these new deck run out (impossibile i think) the game is over for the humans

2) Yes, like a normal Alien her Quad Stike make the Human player to draw 4 Stike while in Combat zone

3) No, you can do that but you need to activate an ability given by some of the queen cards to directly Srikes other player, and sure you need to play attack = or > the armor value but still to stike directly the keyword (i can't remember the name sorry) is needed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Mann
South Korea
Seoul
Seoul Teukbyeol-si
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LaTigre wrote:

PandaBall wrote:
3) No, you can do that but you need to activate an ability given by some of the queen cards to directly Srikes other player, and sure you need to play attack = or > the armor value but still to stike directly the keyword (i can't remember the name sorry) is needed

The ability that lets the queen bite the players is called "Bite." Also, don't forget that the Queen looks at the top two cards of the Strike deck and chooses which one to apply for damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I played with the Queen but found it very easy that why i wondered if she could attack like players who attack each other when using agenda. Bite allows pick of two chose one where a ordinary attack would be pick one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.