Popular Tags: [View All]
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I pledged $66 for the 2nd edition kickstarter. I realize that I miss-read things and I actually don't need to buy the wooden pieces. They are included with the 2nd edition. But I do want the extra deck of cards.

Here are my questions:

1) Can I adjust my pledge to get either the metal coins and/or the companion guide instead?

2) When will be be getting a follow up questionnaire? Did I miss it somehow?

3) I noticed that funding went past $55,000 but the last stretch goal still says locked. Have they just not updated in a while?

Thank you! Really looking forward to getting this one. I have friends that don't want to play wargames that I think will get sucked into this one. Mwahaha!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Hein
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
Hi David
I am quite shure about this:
1) When the pledge manager starts, you should be able to adjust to what ever ammount you want.

2) the las commentary of Don Lloyd from Knight works at the Kickstarter Site (see comments section) was, " we are still a few weeks out for the pledge manager". If that´s what you ment with follow up questionaire, isn´t it?

3) All stretch goals were unlocked, it was not updated. But I think remembering, Don talking about that and saying thank you to all backers in the comment section below the update or the general comment section.

I hope, that helped
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Goulette
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Canada
Kitchener
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question if I may.

The KS page mentions that the upgrade pack contains updated player boards. Is this referring to the player aids (which show a summary of game play) or the boards where players play their cards? If it's the latter, was there a problem with the boards that I missed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan F
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
golden_guy_1999 wrote:
Another question if I may.

The KS page mentions that the upgrade pack contains updated player boards. Is this referring to the player aids (which show a summary of game play) or the boards where players play their cards? If it's the latter, was there a problem with the boards that I missed?

I'm pretty sure that it refers only to the player mats (strat card, empire deck, discard pile, etc) and of course the map will be the same except no valleys in the map when laid out plus i believe they are coloring the sea zones differently.

there are no issues with the current player mats, these will just be more pleasing to the eye and of better quality. details also on the Knight works pre-order webpage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.