4 Posts

Target for Today» Forums » General

Subject: Print of documents for version 1.1 necessary ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Floppy
Germany
flag msg tools
A quick question: Is it necessary to reprint all documents (rules, tables and so on) for Target for Today as version 1.1 was published or can I take off with the delivered ones in the box and the errata from july? Besides some additional explanations the list of "real" changes and corrections seems to be not that long. Since I am still not convinced at all (never played that kind of game) it would be very nice to avoid the local copy shop. At least for my wallet

Thanks in advance
f70ppy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Correia
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would not print out version 1.1. Looks like the revisions effect less than 1% of the material.

I would print out only these tables that seem to include probably all of errata https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/149167/game-tables-refere...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Polak
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Limburger59 wrote:
I would not print out version 1.1. Looks like the revisions effect less than 1% of the material.

Agreed. I used v 1.1 to validate a mark up the original rules/tables that came with the game, as they were printed on excellent paper. Since the nature of the game needs flipping through the tables book, I wanted it to stay on heavy paper, as supplied with the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Floppy
Germany
flag msg tools
Thank you very much to both of you. My order is placed and the shipping already confirmed. I am ready to take off very soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.