Sons of Anarchy: Men of Mayhem» Forums » Rules

Subject: secretly exploiting locations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vasilis Liaskovitis
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
We played our first game of this yesterday, very enjoyable. One rule (or perhaps variant or house-rule possibility?) i am not clear on:

Do players exploit locations secretly? I.e. without other players knowing which type of operation (if more than one is possible) and how many transactions of the operation the current player is performing at the location?

Or is this open information for everyone, meaning that the player declares exactly what transaction(s) he is doing at the location?

I can see both working, depending on how much chaos/information the group wants in the game. Doing it secretly would require some stacks of money/contraband/guns within easy reach of each player, but that's easily manage-able.

Apologies if the question has been asked, i haven't searched through all forum topics.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How could it be secret? What in the rules gives that impression?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Or, to put it another way, no, it is not secret. It is sufficient that your accumulated cash, contraband and guns are secret.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis Liaskovitis
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
Renaud Verlaque wrote:
Or, to put it another way, no, it is not secret. It is sufficient that your accumulated cash, contraband and guns are secret.

got it, thanks for the replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.