Subject: Still able to be pre ordered? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thresh Ner
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I'm not too familiar with Kickstarter. Is anyone aware if I can pre-order now and get the game when it eventually is launched in September or October or is that launch tied to only original backers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can still pre-order through the post-KS backerkit site: https://one-deck-dungeon-forest-of-shadows.backerkit.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thresh Ner
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
angelkurisu wrote:
You can still pre-order through the post-KS backerkit site: https://one-deck-dungeon-forest-of-shadows.backerkit.com

A prompt reply from the man himself! I'll be getting my pre-order in tonight. Thanks a ton Chris!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralf Christian
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
angelkurisu wrote:

"We have reached a deal to prepay your customs and VAT if you're in the UK or elsewhere in the EU."

Does this remark from the campaign still apply for the late pre-order? I'm on the fence, but VAT and Customs fees for Germany would likely make it too expensive to justify...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg D.
Germany
Höxter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ralfchr wrote:
angelkurisu wrote:

"We have reached a deal to prepay your customs and VAT if you're in the UK or elsewhere in the EU."

Does this remark from the campaign still apply for the late pre-order? I'm on the fence, but VAT and Customs fees for Germany would likely make it too expensive to justify...

See the 7th thread from top in the general forum: Shipping (EU)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kos blaat
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmb
click next to the icon on the main page, on Asmadi. I just preordered from there. You do need a credit card

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Heshka
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone pre-order after backerkit locked down addresses in Oct? Just pre-ordered and wondering when my order will be locked down and charged.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick McNamara
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
And avatars as well!
badge
Move along, folks, show's over....
mbmbmbmbmb
angelkurisu wrote:

I'm in for the expansion as well. Thanks, Chris!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
H3SH wrote:
Anyone pre-order after backerkit locked down addresses in Oct? Just pre-ordered and wondering when my order will be locked down and charged.

We'll be locking those down in a week or two. They will ship after the first wave. Same print run, just a different batch of labels/etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf G
United States
Ann Arbor
MI
flag msg tools
angelkurisu wrote:
H3SH wrote:

We'll be locking those down in a week or two. They will ship after the first wave. Same print run, just a different batch of labels/etc.

Just tried to preorder and little notification alerted me that preorders are now closed. Could you please confirm? Somehow missed out on this (but did just back the STEAM version so small victories). Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pre-orders are closed but normal orders will be up around Dec 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YesMyNameIs Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be clear, is the reprint of One Deck Dungeon (not the expansion) expected to be available soon? I missed the expansion Kickstarter, and was just going to get the new printing along with the expansion I already ordered. But no sites have the original available for pre-order that I can find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cieslik
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Banana!
mbmbmbmbmb
Available in December, yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YesMyNameIs Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
angelkurisu wrote:
Available in December, yes.

Perfect, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.