Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Like the Coal Yard et al.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Caputo
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jschlickbernd wrote:
Like the Coal Yard et al.


Yes. That is its power.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
scottwildcatman wrote:
jschlickbernd wrote:
Like the Coal Yard et al.


Yes. That is its power.


In thinking more about this, I think we aren't going to use the blocking upgrade in the 2-3 player games as it fees pretty powerful to have five trains to block with. We'll test it with the four player and it'll certainly be in with the five player.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Rothlisberger
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jschlickbernd wrote:
In thinking more about this, I think we aren't going to use the blocking upgrade in the 2-3 player games as it fees pretty powerful to have five trains to block with. We'll test it with the four player and it'll certainly be in with the five player.


If someone is using it too effectively then another player can always steal the ability from them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
crothlisberger wrote:
jschlickbernd wrote:
In thinking more about this, I think we aren't going to use the blocking upgrade in the 2-3 player games as it fees pretty powerful to have five trains to block with. We'll test it with the four player and it'll certainly be in with the five player.


If someone is using it too effectively then another player can always steal the ability from them.


I know that but it's not an acceptable alternative for us. We'll just not use it in 2-3 player games, it's not required or anything anyway.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.