Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg G.
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Granada in "Alhambra Family Box" exactly the same as the standalone Granada game, or are there any differences in art or components?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
infi01 wrote:
Is Granada in "Alhambra Family Box" exactly the same as the standalone Granada game, or are there any differences in art or components?

My brother-in-law has the Family Box. I believe they are identical except there is only one set of cards included rather than one for each game and the Grenada board is on the back of the Alhambra board (the original Grenada probably had individual player boards and a smaller central board, none of which are included). There may also have been a bag included in Grenada, which is probably different than the bag included in the Family Box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.