Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jonathan schleyer
United States
Manhattan Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2nd attempt... I was hoping not to be left behind but I think I failed - again...

I (black) tried the course solo tonight with a peleton bot (red) and two muscle bots (blue and green). I gave each black rider 2 exhaustion cards.

I thought I had a decent start, keen on not being left behind but diligent not to use my highest cards to soon in the race... I think I was fooled by the AI all playing relatively low cards too...

The first hill started causing me some problems. Blue attacked and I Black Sprinter had a bad hand: should I play a 9 or a low card? I chose the low card and that was the beginning of the end...

The riders ahead benefited from some nice slipstreams while Black Sprinter kept falling behind and accumulating exhaustion.

Blue Rouleur kept his lead and an amazing attack on the descent by the Red Team brought them in a great position before the final sprint. Meanwhile, Black Sprinter was doing the impossible to try to claw his way back...

Unfortunately, Black Sprinter ran out of gas... while Red Team sprinter to victory.

00:00 Red Sprinter, Red Rouleur and Blue Rouleur
01:00 Black Rouleur, Blue Sprinter
01:30 Green Sprinter
02:30 Green Rouleur, Black Sprinter

Ok so next time I won't try to conserve my high cards until the end... Promise!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.