Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Fardette
United States
Lawrenceville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Decided to take time off this year and go to ASLOK. For the whole week. I might not be able to handle that much ASL without my brain exploding, so wondering who else is going and what other games they play in case a break is needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Lunney
Australia
Glenmore Park
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are usually a few social non-ASL light and fun style games played at night by some. I couldn't name any off the top of my head, but something that only the owner needs to know the rules and can explain as you go along while people have a beer or two would be the thing.

The times I have been to ASLOK I usually play 2-3 games a day for 8-9 days. Rest is for the flight home!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Fardette
United States
Lawrenceville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to ASLOK XXX and enjoyed my 4 days, but at the end my brain was fried, and so were many others. You could just sit and watch the mistakes, from LOS misses to not being able to figure the drm for an attack.

A few folks played other games at night. 7 Wonders hit the table, and a couple of others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin Corrigan
Ireland
Wexford
Wexford
flag msg tools
designer
ASL Fanatic
badge
Royal Dublin Fusiliers "Spectamur Agendo"
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there, my first time attending. I plan on taking a couple of light card games - Resistance, Omen etc.

I'll be there from late Sunday 😀

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rodgers
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be there. I hadn't thought about bringing other games. Maybe I will.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there from Monday on.
I've seen King of Tokyo and some Game of Thrones thing that I got crushed at being played, but I can take or leave them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.