Subject: Super Happy Fun All-Purpose Mega Game Tackle Box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anna F.
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to make this a poll but I realized that I would rather have answers in sentence format.

Q1: Have you ever made a Super Happy Fun All-Purpose Mega Game Tackle Box?

Q2: If yes, what did you put in it?

Q3: If no, and you wanted to, what would you put in it?

Q4: If no, and you wouldn't want to, what is your fave kind of ice cream?

Q5: If you own such a thing, how often do you use it?

Q6: If you don't own such a thing, do you foresee yourself getting much use from it?

Note: silly name aside, these are a thing that exist. I've heard of people making tackle boxes full of cards, dice, pyramids, meeples, poker chips, etc. and having a grand old time with them. I desire to learn more, hence the post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Saxton
United States
Affton (St. Louis)
Missouri
flag msg tools
After all, gas can is my middle name. Eh, not really.
mbmbmbmbmb
A1. I have a sort of tackle box, but it isn't an actual tackle box.

A2. A customized 'travel set' of 'Ogre', plus 'Six' and 'Knot Dice', as well as a dice tray and cup. Various odd dice, pens, paper, as well as two sets of PnP 'Coin Age'. 'Zertz' wouldn't fit, the box was too small.

A3. Too late for me, I am afraid.

A4. Can't eat ice cream any more, it makes intestinal problems you don't want to know about.

A5. Not nearly often enough.

A6. Again, too late for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You may like these lists:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/221321/meta-list-gami...
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/218850/travel-pack-co...

I've made one. Two, actually, the version 2 is a lot nicer.
The contents change regularly. Figuring out how to make a miniature and magnetic (this is an important consideration for me) version of an existing game it something I do all the time.
I use it all the time -- more than a couple of times a week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April W
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tackle box? I have a whole tackle bag- it even has a fancily embroidered fish on it. The thing is big enough to hold about four regular sized games and several smaller games. It has additional pockets for whatever other gaming related paraphernalia I may need.

I use it whenever I anticipate doing lots of gaming, such as when visiting certain family members who enjoy games. Even when it's around the house, though, it generally has a few games in it.

Besides this, I have several plastic sectional storage containers, some of which came with said tackle bag. I use one for storing smaller pnp components. I used to keep my dice in them, but my daughter preferred to integrate the dice into her personal collection of toys and curiosities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thread title is the most interesting click-bait-ish title I've seen in a while. I think my mouse traveled to it Ouija board style. whistle

Q1: No
Q3: Sleeved card games, since most card games can't fit back into their original boxes after being sleeved.
Q6: Possibly. I'll be starting a h-hr meet up next month, so I may need to make one for all of the pub-friendly games I'll be sleeving to protect them from drunken spills.

~V
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.