Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Forrest
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you get the player powers on the card as soon as you get that ship? For instance, you get ship power level 1 When your health marker reaches level 16 and level 2 ship power when health reaches level 12 or do you have both level 2 ships on the level 2 pilot card and therefore don't get level 2 ship power until your health hits 9? I can't find anything in the rulebook

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you start the game with level 1 ships, those ships have the Level 1 power starting from the beginning of the game. When you gain reinforcements, those ships have powers too. Level 1 ships have level 1 powers. Level 2 ships (when gained) have Level 2 powers, & level 3 ships (when gained) have Level 3 powers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Forrest
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. Not what I thought. Thanks for the quick reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Peacock
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dipbubs wrote:
Since you start the game with level 1 ships, those ships have the Level 1 power starting from the beginning of the game. When you gain reinforcements, those ships have powers too. Level 1 ships have level 1 powers. Level 2 ships (when gained) have Level 2 powers, & level 3 ships (when gained) have Level 3 powers.

So, the level 1 ships only get the level 1 powers, level 2 only gets the level 2 powers and can't use the level 1 etc?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Jans
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And can all level one ships of that color use that power during the same turn? Or is the power only used once a turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Anderson
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SteeLEngineeR wrote:
Huh. Not what I thought. Thanks for the quick reply

I made the same mistake. I thought I had to empty the card to get the power. But, after playing a couple games, that didn't seem logical. I think each ship gets the power associated with its level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each ship you flip has a power. You may use the level 1 power for every level 1 ship you flip in a turn. Same for level 2 & 3 ships.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
foldedcard
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
dipbubs wrote:
Each ship you flip has a power. You may use the level 1 power for every level 1 ship you flip in a turn. Same for level 2 & 3 ships.

Where is this stated in the rulebook?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.