Taylor Gardner
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mb
LoD provides several 1 point damage tokens and a couple of 2 point damage tokens. Seems like they missed an opportunity to do double-sided tokens with 1 damage on the front and 2 damage on the back. Then it wouldn't have to be a hunt to find those 2 tokens when you need to keep track of higher damage.

Did they do this for ToEE or ToA?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Stewart
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tzgardner wrote:
Did they do this for ToEE or ToA?
Not ToEE and I doubt for ToA. The problem is that then you have to be VERY careful about which side is up and make sure that you don't accidentally flip them. Someone did this for VP tokens in a game a while back and NO ONE thought it was a good idea because to was too easy to "accidentally" flip them to the higher side. It *might* work if they had 1 DAM on one side and 5 DAM on the other because then you'd REMEMBER how much damage had been done. Honestly, I just put the tokens on the monster cards when they take damage. I know that's not *exactly* how it's supposed to be done, but we can keep track of which monster is which in a simple game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
peter cooman
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All my tokens are in a tackle box,so pretty easy to keep the 1 and 2 damage ones separate (i keep the 2 damage ones with the stunned tokens)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.