Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Fields of Fire» Forums » Rules

Subject: WW2: Maneuver (German Package Force) . . . A/L or S/L (Mission 2) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So, there is no asterisk next to this Description. Does that mean it is an S/L squad? Or are ALL squads in mission 2 A/L squads?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
raynovich wrote:
So, there is no asterisk next to this Description. Does that mean it is an S/L squad? Or are ALL squads in mission 2 A/L squads?


I don't have the new briefing book, but this was in 1st ed.:

There are two types of German squads: S-L and A-L. At that start of Missions 1, 6 ,and 7, place all of those squads in a cup. When one is called for by the PC tables, randomly draw a squad from the cup and place it in play on its three-step side. For Missions 2 through 5, only use the A-L squads.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jyeackle wrote:
raynovich wrote:
So, there is no asterisk next to this Description. Does that mean it is an S/L squad? Or are ALL squads in mission 2 A/L squads?


I don't have the new briefing book, but this was in 1st ed.:

There are two types of German squads: S-L and A-L. At that start of Missions 1, 6 ,and 7, place all of those squads in a cup. When one is called for by the PC tables, randomly draw a squad from the cup and place it in play on its three-step side. For Missions 2 through 5, only use the A-L squads.


That is in the asterisk in the new book as well. Is it asterisk ("footnote") in the 1st edition? Is there an asterisk next to Squad Infiltration?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Felsher
United States
Rancho Palos Verdes
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There probably SHOULD be an asterisk. I ran into this the other day, and noticed that the player aid card DID have an asterisk. So, I penciled one into the briefing book.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Jason Raynovich
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
truep wrote:
There probably SHOULD be an asterisk. I ran into this the other day, and noticed that the player aid card DID have an asterisk. So, I penciled one into the briefing book.


Ah.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.