cheipaz geimur
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

For this or any of the Exit games, do I need anything like a pen/paper/scissors? Basically anything that's not in the box. When I play this game, I'll have access to a table and my smartphone and that's pretty much it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
young281 wrote:
Hi everyone,

For this or any of the Exit games, do I need anything like a pen/paper/scissors? Basically anything that's not in the box. When I play this game, I'll have access to a table and my smartphone and that's pretty much it.

Pen/pencil and scissors are very helpful, but not 100% necessary. It'll just take longer and be harder without them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheipaz geimur
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Who Am I?
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would strongly recommend having some spare paper and a pencil to take notes with. Not necessary but certainly helpful. Scissors are nice, but not necessary (in my experience so far) if you are ok ripping some of the spare paper mentioned above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan L
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slight spoiler alert.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
young281 wrote:
anything that's not in the box.

Make sure to bring the actual box as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.