Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to have 6 cards that I don't have minis for....

Bone Devils
Eric the Dead
Mr. Smith

Mazu
Nemo
Meirenyu

Wellsport
Slevin
Baston

Were all 6 of these KS promos or something, or did I lose one/some?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
I seem to have 6 cards that I don't have minis for....

Bone Devils
Eric the Dead
Mr. Smith

Mazu
Nemo
Meirenyu

Wellsport
Slevin
Baston

Were all 6 of these KS promos or something, or did I lose one/some?

Those are KS promos. It's a little odd because Nemo is the exclusive for ordering the Mazu's Dreadful Curse main box through the original Kickstarter, but the other five are part of the original campaign's base pledge. What's odd is that there were twenty exclusive heroes as part of the base pledge, so I'm not sure why you have fifteen of them but not the other five.

You can see a full breakdown of the heroes included at the top of the Kickstarter page:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/rum-and-bones
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nicosia
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
SMASH!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
I'm not sure why you have fifteen of them but not the other five.

Oh, I probably don't have those 15 either... didn't back any of the R&B Kickstarters until Second Tide. I'm guessing the 15 you're referring to are all Mercenaries or the French expansion, which I know I never had the minis for.

Anyway, thanks for the info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raffaele Spadano
Italy
Pescara (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I didn't back R&B first tide either cause I missed it, but I had the chance to buy all minis from first tide on eBay, for a very small price, don't ask me why. All that I'm missing are the two exclusive captains about the expansions. If you want to buy those, you could do, but you can trust me when I say that it's not actually worth. Everything you need is the upgrade kit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
zenpunk wrote:
I'm guessing the 15 you're referring to are all Mercenaries or the French expansion, which I know I never had the minis for.

Yep! Most of the KS exclusives are mercenaries, with 1-2 from each crew on top of it. Cochon Bombardier is the French equivalent of Meirenyu, for example.

You may also have double cards for those two, as they provided mercenary versions in the original KS so backers could use those Heroes even if they didn't buy the French or Chinese crew add-ons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.