Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this devourer's page.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are one of the Kickstarter backers (thank you!) — you well aware that Exodus: Event Horizon has started arriving for Kickstarter backers. This means that fulfillment is in full swing and that fans will soon be able to enjoy playing with this expansion!

It also means that we are ready to embark on the next journey with you.

The first stop along the way will be at Essen SPIEL 2017. The expansion will be available for purchase from the NSKN Games booth (Hall 1, G124) and the NSKN team and myself will be happy to talk to you, whether that means answering questions or just having a friendly chat among gamers.

If you have questions, praise, or complaints, don't hesitate to reach out. It's been a wonderful journey so far, and I look forward to embarking on the next leg with you and to share in your experiences!

I look forward to seeing you at Essen and beyond!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xoth Xoth
Poland
Cedynia
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there! I want to ask if there os a misprint in the rulebook or i don't have some tokens in my copy? I'm talking about Debris Field tokens, the rulebook mention 24, and that number is on every page and i have 18 of them instead. Production error or just a bad luck? Best regards and as always sorry for bad english.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
foksieloy
Croatia
flag msg tools
You need kulen.
badge
How can you have any pudding?
mbmbmbmbmb
Xoth_70 wrote:
the rulebook mention 24, and that number is on every page and i have 18 of them instead.

Rainer addressed this on kickstarter:

Quote:

This is an example of where you can look at something a hundred times, and still get it wrong. There are six large punch boards with 3 debris tokens on each. Obviously 3×6 = 18 ... but at one point, that was mistakenly calculated to be 24.

So you should have 18, and the rulebook has an error.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xoth Xoth
Poland
Cedynia
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you! I can live with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.