Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » QLD (Brisbane)

Subject: Sunshine Coast/Hinterland Wargame players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark sheppard
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
"The Lord will raise a standard up and lead his people on."-King Alfred the Great
mbmbmbmbmb
HI All,

I am looking for some players who may be interested in playing wargames based on the Sunshine Coast, i live in Maleny but am happy to travel in the Coast region.
I have the following games-
Hammer of the Scots(Columbia)
Richard 111 (Columbia)
Boudicca Warrior Queen (ATO version)
Viking Invasions of England 878AD (Academy Games)on order
Pendragon (GMT Games) p500 on order
and a few others i haven't listed

One idea would be to meet when the Sunshine Coast Board gamers have there Monthly Sunday session at the UNI and use there facilities etc. but i am open to other suggestions.

Kind regards
Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Polkinghorne
Australia
Buderim
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark, I'm at Buderim and have PM'd you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Boardgamers
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark,

Just for your info, there is actually a wargaming group that meet at the university on the same day as the Boardgamers already. Unfortunately I don't have all of the details. I believe they meet during Sunday morning in one of the ground floor rooms of E-block. I think they're a bit more Games Workshop oriented though. I'll try to get some more info tomorrow and report back.

But in any case, you would be more than welcome to bring your games along to the Boardgamers to play too.

Best of luck and I'll try to get back with more info for you tomorrow night.

Craig

Craig Hargraves
Australia
Morayfield
Queensland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark sheppard
Australia
Brisbane
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
"The Lord will raise a standard up and lead his people on."-King Alfred the Great
mbmbmbmbmb
HI Craig,
Thanks for information, greatly appreciated ,happy to come to the Boardgaming group Sunday session if there are any willing players for Wargame board games.
kind Regards
mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Boardgamers
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the late reply. I didn't make it to the last Boardgamers meeting and then got distracted with life (as often happens). However, here's a link for the wargaming group at USC. Looks like they meet on the alternate Sunday to the Boardgamers now. Hope this helps.

Craig

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.