1 Posts

New Earth» Forums » Rules

Subject: Played for first time rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard holling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Please can we have a new FAQ or a new rulebook.

Our group thinks theres a good game here, although in early turns if you up your society early you are going to have problems.

The rule book needs better descriptions of production and other aspects of the game.

For example I dont think it actually in the rules that 1 mine work produces 1 metal resource, its only by looking at the example that you understand that.

The crib cards are poor and dont show all options, you really need a production crib sheet.

Moving workers - I think you need to explain this better. I think you are supposed to always have atleast 1 red or black worker in each occupied zone, but no where does the rules say it. If you get a catastrophy card like anarchists its good to move your workers to another zone, certainly in the early game.

The election rules need a redrafting. I think RAI is that elections are declared in player order and the resolved, but again the rules dont actually say that.

The rules are written almost appear not to have been read by anyone who wasnt a play tester.

Or please please create a you tube video on how to play.

Personally i like the game but the rule book is lousy, and there alot of good games out there with better rule books.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.