Pixie Queen» Forums » Rules

Subject: Additional bonus tiles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Ben
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The six additional bonus tiles have a different colured background, can they be randomly mixed with the original ten tiles at set up before drawing six?
Also, could you post a file of the additional permanent abilities to add to rules.
Loving the quality of components and the art work is simply superb. Not played yet but I have thoroughly enjoyed setting it up for a rules playthrough. It looks fantastic. Congratulations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Corn merchant wrote:
The six additional bonus tiles have a different colured background, can they be randomly mixed with the original ten tiles at set up before drawing six?
Also, could you post a file of the additional permanent abilities to add to rules.
Loving the quality of components and the art work is simply superb. Not played yet but I have thoroughly enjoyed setting it up for a rules playthrough. It looks fantastic. Congratulations.

GameBrewer just answered that in the PQ forum:
Quote:
The 6 yellow tiles are on a seperate punchboard (they're bonus tiles and you should either use the standard red tiles ór the bonus yellow tiles)

Let us know how your plays went. I'll have to wait another few weeks for my copy to arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard W
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And here's what to do with the red tiles:
Quote:
The 6+4 red tiles are in the main punchboard (those 10 tiles are supposed to be mixed, and 6 are drawn randomly when playing).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Ben
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Where did you find this information

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Blackburn
United Kingdom
Helston
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Corn merchant wrote:
Where did you find this information
There was this leaflet in my copy. Hopefully you merely missed it in yours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Blackburn
United Kingdom
Helston
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the full version of the above leaflet, on the back is the Thank you and list of Kickstarter names (in no discernible order[maybe backer number])

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Ben
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Too right. I read the Thank You list and payed no attension to the back of it. Many Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.