Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Parker
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was playing last night and I had a species with Fat Tissue as well as the Pest promo card. Pest triggers when a species is fully fed. When my species fed all it's population, I was ready to discard some food from the Watering Hole, but the other players argued that the species wasn't fully fed because Fat Tissue wasn't filled. For a species with Fat Tissue, does fully fed mean just all population are fed or does it mean Fat Tissue must be filled also?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Eldard
United States
Burke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You were correct. Fully fed means when the species entire population has been fed. Fat Tissue gives the player the option of taking on more food to be used the following turn. The player is not required to add food to the Fat Tissue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eldard wrote:
You were correct. Fully fed means when the species entire population has been fed. Fat Tissue gives the player the option of taking on more food to be used the following turn. The player is not required to add food to the Fat Tissue.

This. The key part here is that Fat Tissue is optional, not mandatory. The wording say you "MAY" do the additional feeding, not that you "MUST."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe this is also relevant with Carnivores being required to eat if they are hungry, even if your own species are the only possible targets (or horned creatures)

But you can stop feeding them before filling your fat tissue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.