Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Carlos Quintero
Mexico
Chihuahua
Chihuahua
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Very quick couple questions:

1.- Is there a maximum crew members you can hire along the game? Assuming not, just being limited by the total amount of crew cards coming along with the game, right?

2.- Is there a maximum crew members you can exhaust? I mean, my assumption is that I should be keeping at least ONE crew member "on deck" otherwise who will be piloting the ship? I can't send 100% of my crew to the hammocks, I believe.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quintero81 wrote:
Very quick couple questions:

1.- Is there a maximum crew members you can hire along the game? Assuming not, just being limited by the total amount of crew cards coming along with the game, right?

2.- Is there a maximum crew members you can exhaust? I mean, my assumption is that I should be keeping at least ONE crew member "on deck" otherwise who will be piloting the ship? I can't send 100% of my crew to the hammocks, I believe.

Thanks!

You can hire any number of crew with no limits. Of course, once the pile runs out, there are new more crews left to buy.

You can exhaust all of your crew and the ship will pilot itself lol -- It may not "make sense", but there is no rule that requires you to have someone pilot the ship. You can exhaust/injure ALL of your crew at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Quintero
Mexico
Chihuahua
Chihuahua
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hehehe I know, the game does not require a Crew member to pilot the ship but it definetely would make more sense like you said.

OK then, thank you for both clarifications Señor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin LB
Switzerland
Lausanne
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quintero81 wrote:
Hehehe I know, the game does not require a Crew member to pilot the ship but it definetely would make more sense like you said.

Actually, you do not need a crew member to pilot the ship because you are piloting the ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
benjilb wrote:
Quintero81 wrote:

Actually, you do not need a crew member to pilot the ship because you are piloting the ship.

Or you could be the winds that pilot the boat to the ports
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.