Popular Tags: [View All]
Dimitris Xanthos
Greece
TINOS
KYKLADES
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1 Look at the tiles you just collect ?
2 Subtract tiles of each kind for 2 , 3 , or even 4 players ?
3 Add one whole round ?
4 After oxygen is over an extra turn for every player ?

I tried one by one all of them and .... it goes alright !
I d like to hear your opinion !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Remy
United States
New York
flag msg tools
1. I don't think I would try this one because then I would try to ditch it if it is not a good score.

2. We did this recently and decided that we took too many away. We started again with a different amount. Because of the three round rule, this seems like a good thing to do with the different amount of players but you have to try different amounts to get the right board.

3. I don't see why not! Why not go until everything is taken from? Three rounds seem really short when there are not that many people so it is worth trying if you specify how many rounds in the beginning.

4. For me, the fun of the game is the oxygen running out. There is also a strategy with ditching supplies to have the oxygen go down less. So I probably would not try this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitris Xanthos
Greece
TINOS
KYKLADES
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kevinremy wrote:
1. I don't think I would try this one because then I would try to ditch it if it is not a good score.

2. We did this recently and decided that we took too many away. We started again with a different amount. Because of the three round rule, this seems like a good thing to do with the different amount of players but you have to try different amounts to get the right board.

3. I don't see why not! Why not go until everything is taken from? Three rounds seem really short when there are not that many people so it is worth trying if you specify how many rounds in the beginning.

4. For me, the fun of the game is the oxygen running out. There is also a strategy with ditching supplies to have the oxygen go down less. So I probably would not try this one.

Kevin thanks for your thoughts !!!
1. Yes it becomes a different game but more tactics , less luck .
2. 3 . We do the one or the other ...
less tiles or more rounds.
4. we tried same number of turns in each round...
when oxygen is over the remaining players continue playing up to the one who started the round.. Its more fair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.