Subject: Additional Gate System Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Hunter
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
Has anyone come across additional Gate System cards?

There is a reference to potentially more cards to come in the rules, but I can't find them on a few different searches.

Has anyone found them as a promo or a download or to purchase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Green
England
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Philip,

Sam and I had a few ideas about potential new gate cards but none have come to fruition yet. warlord haven't contacted Sam or I directly and our main contacts there have left to form Room17 Games (we are now working with them on some of the other designs we have had in design for a while).

A few of the ideas we had for gate cards:

When claimed, take a black fate dice from another player.
The gate is worth a number of points equal to the number of unclaimed black fate dice.
The gate increases the value of each of your black fate dice by 1.

We also had a plan for system gates that stacked up: so you would have one gate card on the table with (say) 4 dice on and another gate card physically on top of those dice with the remaining dice on it. The first gate would change the game rules for the second phase of the game.

I'm not sure what will happen with GoA:TDG. I know that Warlord have recently sold copies into Esdevium, so hopefully it will get a wider release. Whether that leads to Warlord deciding to promote it remains to be seen. We obviously hope so, we put a lot of time into it.

Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heard about this game from tony boydells blog, bought it and we really like it! Any word on more possible content? The game positively screams for more gates!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.