Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Rutyna
United States
Plymouth
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bottom of Page 7 in rule book:
"Place 1 of your airships from your hangar on any unoccupied action space on a monument board (following Placement rule 6). Execute the corresponding action. After executing the action, you may receive a reward and/or a bonus. If you cannot or do not want to do so (e.g., you don’t have enough gold, or you don’t have any open slots in generators for available crystals), you cannot choose this action."

So it is clear to me that you can NOT stop in a Crystal Deposit Action Space, if you can't at least buy and place 1 crystal in one of your generators.

What is not clear to me are the Upgrades. You get the benefit of an Upgrade IMMEDIATELY upon acquisition. Many of them give you a crystal. What if the crystal you receive, can't be placed "IMMEDIATELY" (no room in generator or you can't pay to place in the generator)? Can you still take the action to acquire the Upgrade?

Or, when it says "you cannot choose this action", is it referring to the "reward / bonus" ACTION?

Hmmm..., I'm thinking it is the latter.

Thanks,
Art
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has this been answered anywhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.