Subject: Up through Onyx -- Worth it to sell? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Giordano
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is only my second post, so be gentle...

I've got Killer Bunnies (Quest) up through Onyx, and haven't played it in years. I've been looking on eBay, but nobody seems to be selling more than one expansion at a time. Does anyone have an idea what this set would be worth? Is it worth it to try to sell? Note -- I don't have the boxes for the expansions-- I consolidated all of the materials into the original game box.

Thanks,

--Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just because you haven’t oreviously gotten an answer — there was a point in the not too distant past where you could have gotten quite a lot, as most of the boosters had gone out of print. However, in the last year or so they’ve come back in print nd are for the most part selling for less than MSRP. If you’re really done with the game, you might try them on eBay. You could optimistically clear $100 from someone who wants to get the whole thing right away at a discount, but since people can get brand-new boosters now ar whatever pace they feel like, you might not get much traction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Giordano
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks. I wasn't aware it was back in print... I remember seeing the red booster on eBay for around $85 -- should have sold then.

Thanks for the reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.