Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys, so what's new in solo play ? Did solo play get extra goodies cards mechanic change ? I'd like to know before I buy it, I only play the base set for solo play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure everything that was added works in solo mode. I'm a big fan of this game solo as well.

You get more manager cards for the solo pitcher's deck which is great. Adds more variety to each game.

There are rules for incorporating equipment into solo games which adds a touch more depth and variety to the game. I find the equipment to be a very thematically rich addition to the game. Really enjoy these.

There are rules for adding in the Diamond Tactics cards which let you do stuff like hit a double or steal a base. I haven't used these yet.

Plus a bunch more players have been added.

I'm glad I bought it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ralsar wrote:
I'm pretty sure everything that was added works in solo mode. I'm a big fan of this game solo as well.

You get more manager cards for the solo pitcher's deck which is great. Adds more variety to each game.

There are rules for incorporating equipment into solo games which adds a touch more depth and variety to the game. I find the equipment to be a very thematically rich addition to the game. Really enjoy these.

There are rules for adding in the Diamond Tactics cards which let you do stuff like hit a double or steal a base. I haven't used these yet.

Plus a bunch more players have been added.

I'm glad I bought it.
Thank you very much Bradford! I also live the game solo, I guess I'll be getting this myself aswell thanks for the response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Luckus
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I may piggyback on this post, I have the first printing of the base game. Does this expansion provide full rules and a new solo reference card as the solo rules in the first printing had errors? I hate referring to the pdf rules I have. The solo card is not as much of an issue but I always have to check if I haven't played in a while. Thank.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
blucky wrote:
If I may piggyback on this post, I have the first printing of the base game. Does this expansion provide full rules and a new solo reference card as the solo rules in the first printing had errors? I hate referring to the pdf rules I have. The solo card is not as much of an issue but I always have to check if I haven't played in a while. Thank.

The Clubhouse expansion comes with the new comprehensive rulebook, which includes the updated/clarified solo rules. There is no new solo reference card, however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.