Subject: Exhausted Class Cards Campaign Mode rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
P M
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
During a mission (in campaign mode) when I use a class card that requires me to exhaust after use...is that class card still available for my hero next mission or do I have to return it to the class deck to be "re-purchased" if I choose so for the next mission?

In other words, do class cards that get exhausted after use carry over from mission to mission? New to IA, learning the "ins and outs" love the game so far...lives up to the hype.

Pete
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Discarded Class Cards Campaign Mode
I don't remember any class cards that are discarded after use.

Supply cards are usually discarded to get their effect. All supply cards are shuffled when building the supply deck at the start of the next mission.

There are agenda cards that are discarded, and they are out of the game then. (Some allow you to either discard or shuffle back into the agenda deck.)

Some agenda cards are Depleted when used, and are again available in the next mission.

So, would you have a specific card you are wondering about?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P M
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm sorry, I had it wrong...it says to "exhaust" the class card after use. Do I carry these over from mission to mission or do they go back in the class deck for future purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
See Exhaust and Ready from the Rules Reference Guide. Also see ability costs from Abilities.

Exhaust - a cost, once per activation (class and item cards of heroes ready at the start of their activation) or once per round (other cards ready at the ready step of the status phase). Cards start ready at the start of a mission.

Deplete - a cost, once per mission, returned face up for the next mission

Discard - a cost, once per ... depending on the type.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably easiest to say that Discard is once per purchase.

And it is very important to know the difference between Exhaust and Deplete. Whether Agenda or Class Cards, these terms mean the same thing, as defined by Pasi.

Note that when you Exhaust the card, you turn it sideways, putting it back to upright when it is readied (during the Status Phase for Imperial cards). Depleting the card is turning it face down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.