publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rodriguezF1 wrote:
Hello,

I search a franch rules for this game.

Does anyone own it ?

Thanks

I agree, I don't think that has been done yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frederic RODRIGUEZ
msg tools
no Unfortunately

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Teg
msg tools
Hello,

just got my Police Precinct 2nd edition a few weeks ago and though I was about to start translating the manual, I then realized that to be able to play with my group the priority was to translate all the cards (and cops).

Right now I have finished a first version of all cards templates in vector format so I can start generating translated cards. Since I try and recreate everything as closely as possible, it takes like forever cry

Spoiler (click to reveal)

Of course I still plan to translate the manual at some point but it is a lot of work and time is short

Lord "David" Dwarf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frederic RODRIGUEZ
msg tools
yesssssssss you are my idol !! pp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lordwarf wrote:
Hello,

just got my Police Precinct 2nd edition a few weeks ago and though I was about to start translating the manual, I then realized that to be able to play with my group the priority was to translate all the cards (and cops).

Right now I have finished a first version of all cards templates in vector format so I can start generating translated cards. Since I try and recreate everything as closely as possible, it takes like forever cry

Spoiler (click to reveal)

Of course I still plan to translate the manual at some point but it is a lot of work and time is short

Lord "David" Dwarf

YOU are Da Man!!!!

Thanks Miles!

Please post on BGG when done.

This is a VERY cool thing that you are doing!!!

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miles Teg
msg tools
Hello :-)

A little update here, just to say work is going on on the french cards.
Since the last time I posted, I finished all svg templates for all the cards, but then I took some time to enhance many elements in those templates. Thanks to pictures of the game I took here on BGG for example.
I still improve some elements now and then, but I finally started to produce translated cards. Even though I had made some cards as "samples", I do not plan on manufacturing the whole set before finishing all translations.
Here are some examples of this Work In Progress:

Of course text is not final since I need also to translate the whole manual before deciding on some game specific terms (like "Street-Space" which for now I quite literally write "Case-Rue"...) but I hope it gives an idea of the final result.

See ya all in the streets of Commonville ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Common Man Games
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Way To Go Miles!

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.