Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Byer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
During combat I predraw 3 cards then select one to play. I know after combat resolves, the played card is discarded. My question is, do I also discard the other two unplayed cards and then draw 3 new cards or will I now just draw one card to add to the two I played for the next round? I assume the latter otherwise you would be burning through a lot of cards quickly. It just doesn't seem clear in the instructions. Thanks in advance for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chad! You shuffle the unplayed ones back into your deck and pre-draw three new ones for the next round of combat!

I rather like this system as it keeps it fresh and in most cases, keeps the player from having prior knowledge of what will be available to him next round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Byer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh! Very nice. Did not think of that option but I agree on it being a good way to keep things fresh. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a problem! I'm glad to see you're enjoying the game. Also, when your draw pile gets down to two or less, re-shuffle everything back together to once again make a complete deck.

I hope you enjoy playing this as much as I have!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.