Crossroads of Heroes» Forums » News

Subject: At long last...Mass Production! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pat Piper
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
designer

For the past few weeks, we have been working very closely with our manufacturer to work out the few issues that we found in the press-proof samples.

Among them was inconsistent color. Lucky for us, our manufacturer invited us to their factory in China to oversee the printing process and set the colors right!

Below are pictures that we took during our very exciting and educational trip!

I learned that getting the colors to match in the various card decks can be a very tricky and tedious process, especially when they are set to print across several printers!

Of course, that didn’t stop me from getting to the bottom of it and making sure that my time spent at the factory would not be in vain.

The time of our stay, however, was limited and we could only do so much. It was just not possible for us to oversee every component being manufactured.

The rest of the production is beyond our control and we entrust it to our technicians, who we feel have grasped the color/print quality that we are after.

As it is, we are extremely grateful to our manufacturer (Ninox Games), for allowing such a visit and also our technicians for working with us on such a personal level. I believe many others would not have done the same for us.

Which one of these belongs to you?

Most of all, thank you, our dear backers and subscribers, for spending time with us on this one!

We hope that you like this update!

Please stay tuned as we look to lock down the shipping addresses soon in order to make our November delivery deadline!

Pat Piper
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.