Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Heads up if you have some cool corporation ideas and would like to see them as a real thing!

Terraforming Mars "Create a Corporation" Contest! Winners Announced!

I know we have a ton of TM fans on BGG, so really looking forward to seeing what folks come up with!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Ferreira
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
OMG, this is awesome!

I'll probably submit a corporation I posted here a while ago:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1787639/new-corporation-set...

I wrote a fairly extensive backstory for it and also details of how and why I balanced it the way that I did. Am I allowed to include any of that with the submission? In a spoiler probably. Or link to it at least? I understand if not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Ferreira
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
So, I've never entered one of these before, and I'm a bit confused. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what does it mean to submit something as a Geeklist item? The instructions say to do that, and I thought that I did that, but then I looked at everybody else's entries and they're all submitted as unrelated boardgames?

I'm entry #29 here if it helps. Please let me know if I've misunderstood or done something wrong?
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/230224/item/5645953#item5...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Lacer
United States
Cobalt
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Twilight_Sonata wrote:
So, I've never entered one of these before, and I'm a bit confused. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what does it mean to submit something as a Geeklist item? The instructions say to do that, and I thought that I did that, but then I looked at everybody else's entries and they're all submitted as unrelated boardgames?

I'm entry #29 here if it helps. Please let me know if I've misunderstood or done something wrong?
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/230224/item/5645953#item5...

How this would normally be done is to cllick the 'add item' link at the bottom of the geekllist header. That brings up a page with a yellow box. In the upper left is 'Board Game'. Click that link and it brings up another page in which you add the name of a board game in the box labeled 'board game'. For a list like this, people usually type in part of a word and the site will present a list of options of games with similar names. Pick one of those games and it will then enter the game image into the image space for you (you can change that image if you want). Then in the large 'comments' box you would describe your corporation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.