Major Pain
msg tools
Had the game for a while but i find it hard to tell the difference the two sides as the game goes on and the board becomes more chaotic, a light grey counter and a light beige counter look the same colour to me at a glance.

Anybody else have this issue or a solution as i only play the small scenarios its a ball ache otherwise.

Are there other counters available maybe.

I thought about spraying the Russian side with a laquer to darken them a bit or maybe going around the edge of the German counters with a light grey marker pen??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Evans
United Kingdom
St Ives
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gone around counters using a permanent marker of various colours before, works quite well. You just have to be careful not to get it on the top or bottom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the colors are very subdued and in certain lighting it can be difficult for even non color blind people to see the difference.

Maybe you could mark the units of one side with dot from a sharpie permanent marker. I hadn't thought of coloring the edges before, but that may be a good idea as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.