Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Blackwell
United States
Queens
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! I just learned about Terraclips gaming terrain, but it appears to be out of print. If you happen to have the "Buildings of Malifaux", or "Streets of Malifaux" sets and want to sell/trade, please let me know!

Also, if you know of a similar alternative that's on the market now, I'd really like to know about it!

Thanks!
Brian Blackwell

View Terraclips here:
http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/index.php?view=product&...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
bbblackwell wrote:
Hello! I just learned about Terraclips gaming terrain, but it appears to be out of print. If you happen to have the "Buildings of Malifaux", or "Streets of Malifaux" sets and want to sell/trade, please let me know!

Also, if you know of a similar alternative that's on the market now, I'd really like to know about it!

Thanks!
Brian Blackwell

View Terraclips here:
http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/index.php?view=product&...

I have one of these sets and several boxes of the clips but I think it's the Sewers of Malifaux set new condition. Let me know if your interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blackwell
United States
Queens
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Helljin wrote:

I have one of these sets and several boxes of the clips but I think it's the Sewers of Malifaux set new condition. Let me know if your interested.

Hi Daniel, thanks for responding! Sewers isn't my favorite set, but I am interested in using Terraclips for many of my tactical miniatures games. Let me know what you're asking for the set; either here, or via private message.

Thanks again!
Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Cowan
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Are the clips and set still available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.