Carla Kopp

Huntsville
Alabama
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Stellar Leap is a space exploration game for 1-4 players that plays in 40-80 minutes with variable player powers, hidden traits, and game-changing events.

Earn prestige by completing missions, discovering new planets, increasing population, and fulfilling your hidden objective. Variable player powers and game-changing events mean that every game is as different as the planets in our galaxy!

Supports Multiple Play Styles: Based on who is playing, Stellar Leap can be semi-cooperative, really aggressive, or somewhere in between and you can win by playing in any of those ways.
Custom Game Length: Change the play time easily by increasing or decreasing the number of events to complete the game.
Player Choice Matters: Choose your player power and hidden trait to help support your specific strategy, designate which planets and asteroids to place where they'll benefit you the most, and choose when the game ends by either causing events to trigger or avoiding them.

You can get to the Kickstarter here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Hale
United States
Harvest
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have got to play this one in prototype form through a couple of iterations. Stellar Leap is a nifty dice allocation, resource management, action selection game that is a bit thinky, but fairly easy to grok. I would say it is a good "transition" level game. A little bit more than gateway but pretty good for people who have at least played a couple of hobby games. I backed it day one and can recommend it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carla Kopp

Huntsville
Alabama
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Caspar0 wrote:
I have got to play this one in prototype form through a couple of iterations. Stellar Leap is a nifty dice allocation, resource management, action selection game that is a bit thinky, but fairly easy to grok. I would say it is a good "transition" level game. A little bit more than gateway but pretty good for people who have at least played a couple of hobby games. I backed it day one and can recommend it!

Thanks for your kind words!

In Stellar Leap news, we've funded and are so close to reaching our first stretch goal! You could put us over the edge!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carla Kopp

Huntsville
Alabama
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've hit the first stretch goal! Now, onwards to getting a score pad and the 5th player added to the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.