United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi BB,
I'll be in Germany next month and if you don't have your game by then, I'll give you mine.

I'm really sorry that international shipping has been such a headache but I'm committed to getting everybody their game.

Thank you for your enthusiasm!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ourhero wrote:
Hi BB,
I'll be in Germany next month and if you don't have your game by then, I'll give you mine.

I'm really sorry that international shipping has been such a headache but I'm committed to getting everybody their game.

Thank you for your enthusiasm!

Perhaps I should've chosen Essen Pickup when I was asked for shipping method many months ago! :-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was a late Kickstarter backer via CrowdOx of the BattleStations Admiral pledge, I paid and confirmed earlier this year and since then I've heard nothing, no shipping e-mail confirmation etc.

I'm in Spain and waiting for this game whilst others have received it weeks ago. Who is doing the distribution in Europe ? has the freight ship even arrived and the stock gone through customs and the the distributor ?

Any info would be great, I mentioned the non-arrival of BattleStations on the "Anyone in the US still waiting for their copy?" thread and no-one had any answers for me specifically (although the guy in the U.S. got his copy today - so deliveries are trickling in).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BB Bolter
msg tools
mb
Dear Jeff! I do not want to rob you or make more presure!
Of course, the personal copy of Jeff the great wpuld be awesome, but i also hope to get my copy regular via shipping.

I have also no shipping information yet!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny kessel
Netherlands
Breda
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmb
A topic like this is pretty usual for kickstarter projects, especially, if it concern a project that is about to arrive in some areas.

Am following this threat to follow the distribution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BB Bolter
msg tools
mb
I wrote ulysiss for further information - they did noch tell me anything

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a fellow gamer in Spain contact me via BGG and he told me on 18th Sep 2017 that the ship to Europe had been delayed or diverted (dunno which) but it should have arrived more or less at the time when he sent me the message. I don't know how he obtained this shipping information (i.e. the location and name of the ship that has the games) but if you really want me to I could message him asking for this info.

Also I don't know who is going to do the European distribution of this game in the local region once the crate is unloaded off the ship. The game looks like my cup of tea (exactly) so I'm eager to get it, open it and start enjoying it with others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juanma Barranquero
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
dfernand wrote:
I had a fellow gamer in Spain contact me via BGG and he told me on 18th Sep 2017 that the ship to Europe had been delayed or diverted (dunno which) but it should have arrived more or less at the time when he sent me the message. I don't know how he obtained this shipping information

That was me, and no, I didn't claim to have any shipping information. I was talking just about the dates Jeff has been reporting in the Kickstarter updates and comments.

So, no new information over what you (all) already have, sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BB Bolter
msg tools
mb
Jeff,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gorillagames/battlestat...

Thank you for the update!

kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BB Bolter
msg tools
mb
It is there!

Thank you it looks great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Heyd
Germany
Leinfelden-Echterdingen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived in Germany. But no time to play...
Thanks Jeff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark horneff
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish we knew if it had arrived at Gamesquest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny kessel
Netherlands
Breda
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmb
It arrived!!!
Breda - the Netherlands here btw, for those wondering if theirs will come.

When I saw the package I thought... wasn't the game supposed to be smaller then that?
Then I opened it up and it was half full of foam, ha ha, so atleast it's well protected. Game is still large, but not larger then expected (not even as big as Mechs vs. Minions, ha ha)

one tiny bug though... 4 of the pages in the advanced rulebook where attached to each other at the top. Tried to carefully detache them from each other, but still got a bit damaged . Ow well, not a biggy, everything is still readible

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived this morning via DHL here in Madrid, Spain.

The shipping agent seemed to be based in Germany, Ulisses Spiele in Waldems I think.

Absolutely delighted, got the book and the big box and I'm rummaging through the polystyrene protective bits to see if I missed anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.