Tyler B
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking to get a Halloween themed Board Game party together for my group and I'm looking for games to add to the slate. One that I would be interested in is Robinson Crusoe, because it's more of a system than a game.

I know someone made a Rudolph themed scenario for Christmas. I was just wondering if there was any scenario that fit the Halloween theme.

I suppose the in the box Cursed Island and Cannibals scenarios would work. The fan made Zombie scenario is an option too...

But has anyone made a cabin in the woods / escape from a serial killer scenario like the Friday the 13th movies or something like that? One where you might be able to die and the party continues without you until the killer kills you all or you escape? You might be able to use some of the Jenny things (e.g., building the raft), the Dinosaur Island 4 wheeler, make each character take extra damage if they are ever on a tile by themselves, with potential for death. I dunno...

I'm sure others have a better idea of how this might work within the system than I (a relative newcomer to the game/system).

Anyone know of something like this? or willing to give it a shot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler B
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some ideas:
- always have to roll the orange and red die in weather phase
- starting item must be diary (only 1) because you were at summer camp as a teen

Maybe you have to find the rope and knife in a tool shed with totem symbols to build the raft and escape the island...

first totem = gardener's shed - contains shovel (which can also act as a +1 weapon in this scenario); also contains the empty bottle because the groundskeeper was a drunk.

second totem = carpenter's shop - contains hammer and nails; but is also booby trapped (must draw 1 trap)

third totem = fisherman's dock - find knife; 2 food... but must draw a creature (because the food has drawn them out)

fourth totem = tool shed - find rope (cannot build rope as normal in this scenario); 1 treasure; 1 trap; bottle of rum - bottle of rum can be used as +3 weapon if you have fire, instead of drunk... still can use twice (combo of drinks or molotov cocktails)

Must then get to beach, build raft and escape.

Maybe each book symbol = fog like the curse scenario (cannot be removed)? or add another beast die to represent an attack?

If you spend night outside of camp, you die - drop your collected items in a pile for others to gather.

If you do an action on a tile by yourself you must draw a beast card or roll the red die or something to simulate an attack.

someone must have more ideas and a way to make this work...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.